FOLD UP WOOL PACK FRAME
The Hawk Rural Fold Up Wool Pack Frame has been designed by Australian farmers and shearers resulting in a convenient and practical piece of equipment that will make it easier for those working in the wool industry.
The Traditional Wool Pack Frame is a permanent fixture in many shearing sheds and is often in the way and takes up valuable space after shearing is completed.
The Fold Up Wool Pack Frame is a highly useful and effective alternative to baling wool. It is a convenient design that is quick and easy to assemble and pack away.
It can be dismantled and folded flat so that it is easy to store or to transport, from shearing shed to shearing shed.
Ideal for use when shearing outdoors in isolated areas.
The frame has been made with an ergonomically low front for comfort and easy loading to increase productivity.
There are no screws to lose as the Fold Up Wool pack is constructed and locked into place with locking pins requiring no nuts or bolts. The pins are connected by chain to avoid misplacement and are concealed to avoid injury. It has hinged frames with self-locking nuts, meaning no tools are required to assemble the Fold Up Wool Pack Frame.
- EASY SET-UP AND FOLD AWAY DESIGN
- Locking pins hold bag in place
- Holds Full Sized Wool Bale
- Ergonomic low front for ease of loading
- Correct frame height with an ergonomic low front for ease of loading
- Pack can be filled to maximum height
- Permanent hinge joints
- Heavy duty frame made from 30mm x 30mm x 1.6mm RHS Steel
- Zincalume coated
- Portable; Collapsible size 800mm x 135mm x 1370mm
- Weight 15kg
- CAN BE USED FOR:
- Shearing shed – Holds a full size wool bale
- Green waste
- Workshop rubbish
- Recycling materials