Service & Warranty
Bullmax Post Driver Warranty
The Bullmax post driver is assembled in Australia and is inspected and tested before leaving our factory.
The Bullmax post driver has a 3-year Honda engine warranty and a Bullmax 1-year post driver parts warranty. Bullmax undertakes as its option to repair and replace free of charge each product or part thereof on the following conditions.
The warranty is valid from the date of purchase and when the machine is used in accordance with the information supplied in the instruction manual. (please keep proof of purchase)
The Bullmax warranty does not cover the following.
- Normal wear and tear
- Commercial use
- Damaged caused due to failing to follow the safety and operating instructions, which includes due to lack of maintenance, cleaning and care of the post driver.
- Parts that may need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear and lack of maintenance.
- Incorrect usage and negligence which causes damages to the machine.
- Altering or modifying the post driver.
- Use of unsuitable parts used for repairs that were not conducted by an authorised Bullmax repairer.
- Using the post driver in an unsuitable environment and not for the purpose it was intended for.
- Unsuitable transportation of the post driver, involved in an accident or not securely packaged to avoid damage in transit or storage.
How to make a claim
If a fault has occurred within the warranty period the consumer can make a claim, by adhering to the following.
- Stop using the post driver immediately to avoid further damage to the machine.
- Contact Bullmax or alternatively by returning the post driver to the place of purchase and contact can be made.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired, replaced or a refund for a major failure.
Download the Bullmax Warranty Card.