One Person Wheeled Earth Auger – Honda Engine
This Bullmax earth auger is designed to be operated by one person and has been engineered for professional and domestic use. Powered by the Honda GX50 engine that drives the Bullmax commercial quality gearbox. The frame has been ergonomically designed featuring rounded surfaces, with no protruding parts, a throttle trigger that turns off as soon as it is released and an ignition kill switch.
This machine is the complete package with the following accessories included:
- 250mm x 800mm auger drill
Auger drill– Features a drill tip for starting the pilot hole and is fitted with replaceable tungsten tip hardened blades. When the blades wear out, you simply replace the blades and not the complete auger drill.
Honda Australia has tested this machine and it has passed all of Honda Australia’s testing procedures. The Bullmax one person auger is certified by Honda Australia and comes with a 3 year Honda Australia engine warranty.
Bullmax warranty – Frame and drivetrain come with a 12 month warranty.
- Reviews (0)
- Powered by Honda GX50 4 stroke engine 47.9cc
- Rated power 1.47KW @ 7,000 RPM
- Portable frame with wheel, ease of movement between drilling
- Requires only one operator but does the job of a two man standard earth auger
- Foldable frame for convenient transport and storage
- Heavy duty gearbox, engineered for commercial use
- Auger speed 200 RPM @ engine speed of 6,000 RPM
- Replacement cutting bladeswith hardened tungsten tip
- 250mm drill size x 800mm depth
- Shear bolts; for safety
- Engine, gearbox, frame & wheel GW 20kg
- Designed and Assembled in Australia
- Certified by Honda Australia, Honda 3 year warranty
- Bullmax one year warranty for Auger, Frame, Gearbox and Attachments